Cwmdu Show Saturday  14th July 2018
PRIZES 1st - £1.50 2nd - £1 3rd - 50p ENTRY FEE 50P
218. A Table centre piece with a candle not more than 15 cms
219. Wrist Corsage220. Arrangement Drftwood (not exceeding 18 inches square)
CHILDREN'S SECTION - 11 YEARS AND UNDER
221. Garden Greenery in a baked bean tin.
A Perpetual Challenge Rose Bowl kindly given by the Cove Family in memory of Mrs Peggy Evans will be awarded to the best exhibit in the Floral Art Section.
222. Window Box - not to exceed 24in
223. Container of Garden Flowers - mixed
224. 4 stems of Sweet Pea - nor perpetual
225. 3 Dahlias
226. 3 Roses
227. Flowering Pot Plant - pot not to exceed 18in diameter
228. Foliage Pot Plant - pot not to exceed 18in diameter
230. 4 Pansies
A Perpetual Challenge Cup kindly given by Mrs M Fforde, Cwmdu will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the highest number of points in the Flower Section.
SPONSORS - Mr & Mrs I Parry
VEGETABLES - Local Amatuer
(Restricted to exhibitors residing within a 6 mile radius of the showground)
231. 3 Potatoes - Coloured
232. 3 Potatoes - White
233. 3 Beetroot
234. 2 Lettuce
235. 3 Onion - globe spring sown
236. 3 Onion - sets
237. 3 Pods of Peas
238. 3 Pods of Broad Beans
239. 3 Runner Beans
240. 3 Tomatoes
A Perpetual Challenge Tray kindly given by Mrs M Fforde, Cwmdu will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the highest number of points in the Local Amateur Vegetable Section.
241. 4 Potatoes - Coloured
242. 4 Potaotes - White
243. 3 Beetroot
244. 2 Cabbage - With stalks
245. 3 Carrots - Other than Long
246. 3 Carrots - Long
247. Brace of Cucumbers
248. 2 Lettuce
249. 3 Courgettes - 6in max
250. 3 Onions - Spring Sown
251. 3 Onions - Sets
252. 6 Shallots - Large
253. 6 Shallots - Pickling
254. 6 Pods of Peas
255. 6 Pods of Broad Beans
256. 6 Runner Beans
257. 3 Pods of Mange Tout Peas
276. 3 Toatoes
A Perpetual Challenge Cup kingly given by Ward Bros, Cwmdu will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the highest number of points in the Open Vegetable Section.
269. Champion Collection - 3 Different Vegtables, 3 of each kind - tray
not to exceed 18inch x 18inch.
The Bill Kendrick Perpetual Challenge Cup will be awarded to the Best Entry in the class.
258. 25 Blackcurrants - On a Tea Plate
259. 25 Redcurrants - On a Tea Plate
260. 3 Stick of Rhubarb
261. 12 Gooseberries - On a Tea Plate
262. 15 Raspberries - On a Tea Plate
The Tremle Perpetual Challenge Shield will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining the highest number of points in the Soft Fruit Sevtion.
263. Longest Stick of Rhubarb
264. Unusual Shaped Vegetable
265. Largest Gooseberry
266. Heaviest Potatoe
267. Longest Runner Bean
268. Fullest Broad Bean